Book your service
Your car’s exhaust system is a very complicated and sensitive system susceptible to damages on occasions. A malfunctioning or faulty exhaust will not only hamper your driving experience but will also result in several other issues which might damage your vehicle in the long run.
Exhaust-related issues are widely pervasive, and they demand immediate and expert intervention. When you bring your car to our facility- BG Auto Repair Services, you are assured of the best-in-class exhaust service in Stourport-on-Severn.
There are two primary reasons why we are the go-to facility for any exhaust-related issues.
- We have the best and the most professionally trained team of experts in the County of Worcestershire. Besides, our team at BG Auto Repair Services is also equally proficient in every other field of vehicular servicing.
- Our facility stores the best-quality, OE-grade exhaust system spares which we retail at very reasonable rates.
How to determine exhaust issues
There are some symptoms of a malfunctioning exhaust system. The most common ones are as follows.
- Increased vibrations and constant jerks: Most car owners in the United Kingdom will notice jerks and vibrations in their cars at one point in time. However, a serious exhaust issue will result in an increase in bumps and excess vibrations over time. These unwanted vibrations will be evident even on shorter trips. It is true that a faulty suspension may be the culprit. However, a bad exhaust will result in the same symptoms. You must always bring your car to our facility, BG Auto Repair Services in Stourport-On-Severn, as soon as possible.
- A sharp fall in mileage: A noticeable dip in the mileage output may indicate a faulty exhaust system. There might be clogs or minuscule holes in the exhaust manifold which makes it difficult for the engine to ‘exhale’. Thus, the car engine burns through more fuel to deliver the same performance it used to earlier. Consequently, you will notice a steep decline in mileage output, which impacts your expenses on fuel. You must seek professional service from the best exhaust repair garage in Stourport-on-Severn.
- A sharp hissing or popping noise: If you have recently noticed such anomalous noises especially when the car is travelling at relatively slow speeds on better-than-average roads, it is time for an exhaust service in Stourport-on-Severn. These noises are irritating and decrease your car’s overall performance. Often, even the tailpipe emits a slow hissing sound.
Contact us for vehicle and exhaust service
At BG Auto Repair Services, we have multiple service stations which allow us to carry out simultaneous exhaust repairs in Stourport-in-Severn. If you live in and around Bewdley or Kidderminster, you can book an appointment with us either online or over the phone on any working day at 01299 829220.